Monday 22 March 2010

Thang 16

So here is my twitter home page. I managed to give it a little personal touch. You might be able to see that I am following 6 tweeters and am being followed by 4 (which is actually 3 since I stopped following someone). I'm tweeting and @ing and I did a retweet from the Economist (however it wouldn't let me direct the retweet to #ox23, only to my followers I think, so I copied it and then tweeted it to ox23). I even did a Direct Message, but I won't say to whom ;-)
Below are some of my entries onto #ox23:
I was trying to setup a gadget on my blog that would allow people to tweet from my blog (including me), but none of the gadgets offered seem to work and one left my username and password up on the screen for all to see! Tsk, tsk, tsk! So I'll leave that option for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment