Wednesday 31 March 2010

Thang 21: Been there done it

Thanks to Penny I already added on the Flickr Photostream gadget a few weeks ago. One problem I encountered was no pictures showing up; then we realised that my privacy permissions were too strick. Once I changed the permission to public viewing for some of my pictures up they popped on my Blog (bottom left-hand side).

I hadn't noticed the Feature, Most Popular and More Gadget options to the left. Instead I just typed in what I was looking for in the search window. So even when you've been-there-and-done-it you still learn something new.

I've also added a counter, but its been counting more my viewing of my own blog than others. I would like to change it but cannot for the life of me remember how I found the last site of free counters, especially since it had a nice discreet butterfly counters.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment Gigi. I've finally got my flickr photostream working! I think it was the privacy thing that was stopping mine as well. Well done for keeping up with the 23 Things thing! Catherine : )

    ReplyDelete