Thursday 25 February 2010

Pod People can have passions

Oh my GAWD!
There's a David Tennant podcast site, Tennantcast!
The bad news is that my computer doesn't have a sound card. Drats! The good news for my boss is that I don't have a sound card and that all this iGoogle, Google Reader and Blogger are internet services so I can go home to drool.

I also included in my list of Podcasts "A History of the World in 100 Objects" and (attempting to appear as a serious librarian) "MIT Libraries- Podcasts on scholarly Publishing". One of the pods is titled: "Mackenzie Smith on Endnote v. Zotero". I will have to see how this compares with Roger Mill's WISER session. Then I will return to Tennantcast. Allons-y!

1 comment:

  1. Completely understandable excitement there... And what a nice treat to see a picture of the lovely Mr Tennant in my Google Reader this morning!

    ReplyDelete