Monday 1 February 2010

Thang 6



First of all I noticed on the Google reader that all my following links are RSS feeds. But of course ya Do Do!

After this brief moment of awakening I went through a flurry of subscriptions so my Desert Island Blogs are:
  • 23 Things (not much choice there but an easier way to find it now)
  • Information Literacy meets Library 2.0 (a blog to supplement a book with the same title by Peter Godwin)
  • Information Literacy Weblog (blogs on IL from around the world)
  • Physics and Maths info@ Imperial College London Library (a library my husband uses and raves about so good to see what their up to)
  • Channel 4 News
  • Pew Center on Global Climate Change (so far I've listed my classical music of blogs)
  • Hegehogs without Borders (now for the pop music fun. These intrepid hedgehogs, Jessica & Tim, began their world travels in 2005 starting with Argentina. I wonder of Gosia's(Techno-Babe of the RSL) travel plans were inspired by these footloose twosomes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment